The Quality Assurance (QA) team at Crown is dedicated to ensuring the compliance of all Crown processes. Our QA team has both long and broad experience in QA related matters with pharmaceuticals as well as with medical devices.
In addition to taking care of internal processes at Crown, our QA team also offers QA services of high quality to customers. All QA services can be tailored to meet various customer demands. We are happy to assist you with specific QA tasks or together we could set up a full QA program that is perfectly tailored for your needs. We can also provide assistance on a consultancy basis.
A couple of examples are listed below just to give some ideas of areas where you could benefit from our services.
- Quality training and consultancy
- Audits (internal and external); planning, performing and reporting
- Experience in GxP, globally
- Ensuring GCP and documentation processes
- Compliance of processes with laws, regulations and guidelines (e.g. GxP, ISO-standards, EU-regulations, QMS)
- Vendor selection and qualification
- Knowhow in risk-based approach and risk management
- Gap analysis and compliance
- Development and implementation of standard operating procedures