As a Sr.CRA, you will be expected to deliver high quality clinical study data throughout clinical trials from initiation to closure. You will contribute to the overall success of Crown CRO and its customers by establishing and sharing competence and expertise on co-ordination of study tasks, strategic therapeutic fields and good customer relations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a degree in sciences or health care and at least three years of experience of working in the field of clinical research, including experience of tasks described below.
- Ability to monitor study sites independently according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, ICH GCP Guidelines and EU and local regulatory requirements
- Strong organizational, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills and willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- IT competence
- Fluency in the local official language (Danish, Swedish or Norwegian) and in English, both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Ability and willingness to travel
We are offering you an opportunity to work home-based in clinical studies relating to various therapeutic areas and indications with a team of motivated and supportive colleagues.
For further information, please contact Anneli Vuorinen, Vice President of Projects, Crown CRO, tel. +358 40 1922 286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, please submit your application and CV with salary expectation to email@example.com by the end of September 2019.
For more information about Crown CRO: www.crowncro.com