As a Clinical Research Associate CRA you will be joining our group of specialists to deliver high quality clinical study data throughout clinical trials from study start to closure. You will contribute to the overall success of Crown CRO and its customers by establishing and sharing expertise on coordination of study tasks, strategic therapeutic fields and good customer relations.
To succeed in this role you will ideally have a degree in Sciences or Health Care and at least two years of experience of working in the field of clinical research, including experience of tasks described below. Ideal candidate is based in Sweden, Denmark or Norway.
The successful candidate:
- Takes responsible for all activities related to global and/or local clinical trials from the study concept to the clinical study research report. Coordinating, monitoring and reporting of clinical trials in accordance with Crown CRO’s standard operating procedures and relevant regulatory requirements being essential part of the work.
- Is responsible for site specific oversight including regular site visits on weekly basis.
- Possesses strong organizational, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills and willingness to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Is fluent in English language, both written and verbal. Additionally, Swedish, Danish or Norwegian language skills are required based on location.
- Possesses ability to plan and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Is willing to travel and enjoys working remotely from home office.
We are offering you an opportunity to work in clinical studies relating to various therapeutic areas and indications with a team of motivated and supportive colleagues.
Got interested? Please introduce yourself by sending in application and CV with salary expectation by 16th August 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please contact Clinical Research Manager Nina Bodin, +46 73 223 1221 on 11 August and 12 August at 1-2pm (CET).
Crown CRO is a private company with Finnish roots and a global network. Since 2005 we have been operating in clinical studies. We specialize in customer-oriented, competitive, and flexible services for clinical trials and regulatory affairs in Europe and the United States, serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, functional food, and medical device industries as well as contract research organizations. In addition to CRO services, we provide medical language services to our customers. Our headquarters is located in Espoo, Finland and we have strong presence in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. www.crowncro.com