As a Clinical Project Manager and a Lead-CRA, you will be delivering high quality clinical study data throughout clinical trials from study start to closure. You will contribute to the overall success of Crown CRO and its customers by establishing and sharing competence and expertise on co-ordination of study tasks, strategic therapeutic fields and good customer relations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a degree in Sciences or Health Care and at least five years of experience of working in the field of clinical research, including experience of tasks described below. Ideal candidate is based in Finland, however other Crown CRO locations in Nordics and Baltics can also be considered.
The successful candidate:
- Manages and is responsible for activities related to global and/or local clinical trials from the study concept to the clinical study research report
- Acts as a leader of the Study Team, from the request of core Study Team members to study close-out contributes to the Study Concept development with regard to its operational aspects
- Develops the comprehensive overview and operational plans for the study by developing and maintaining the Study Plans
- Identifies, implements, leads and manages a cross-functional core Study Team for the duration of the study, working with functional line management to identify team members and resolve issues
- Leads by example for delivering cost-effective and high quality trial data on time and accordance with Crown CRO’s standard operating procedures and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Lead-CRA especially takes responsibility for planning, instructing, training, and overseeing CRA team activities. The Lead-CRA acts as a contact person between the Clinical Project Manager (CPM) and the monitoring team.
- Possesses strong organizational, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills and willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Is responsible for study specific oversight
- Performs ongoing vendor management, including negotiation of scope of work, budgets (incl. change orders), performance management, and issue resolution
- Is fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additionally, other language skills are appreciated based on the location.
- Has the ability to plan and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Is willing to travel and enjoys working remotely with confident ICT-skills.
We are offering you full time and permanent opportunity to work in clinical studies relating to various therapeutic areas and indications with a team of professional and supportive colleagues. In Crown CRO meaningful work as well as cosy and flexible working atmosphere are valued features of our international working community.
Got interested? Please introduce yourself by sending in application and CV with salary expectation by 27th October 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional information, please contact Clinical Research Manager Leena Huoponen, +358 40 777 5154 on 8th, 13th and 21st October at 1-2PM (EEST).
Crown CRO is a private company with Finnish roots and a global network. Since 2005 we have been operating in clinical studies. We specialize in customer-oriented, competitive, and flexible services for clinical trials and regulatory affairs in Europe and the United States, serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, functional food, and medical device industries as well as contract research organizations. In addition to CRO services, we provide medical language services to our customers. Our headquarters is located in Espoo, Finland and we have strong presence in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. www.crowncro.com