As CTA you will be joining our team of specialists to coordinate high quality clinical trial data together with the trial team. You will contribute to the overall success of Crown CRO and its customers by establishing and sharing expertise on coordination of trial tasks and good customer relations.
To succeed in this role you will ideally have scientific or health care education and preferably experience of working in the field of clinical research. Previous experience of tasks described below is valued, however responsibilities can be modified based on candidate’s experience and ambition.
Ideal CTA candidate:
- Takes responsibility of coordinating administrative tasks, preparation and organization of materials in clinical trials, both at international and local level.
- Works closely with Project Managers and CRA’s to support the project team to deliver high quality trials accordance with Crown CRO’s standard operating procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Possesses strong organizational, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills and willingness to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Is fluent in English, both written and verbal. Additionally, professional Finnish language skills are appreciated.
- Has the ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Enjoys working at the office as well as remotely with confident ICT-skills.
We are offering you an opportunity to work in clinical studies relating to various therapeutic areas and indications with a team of professional and supportive colleagues. In Crown CRO meaningful work as well as cosy and flexible working atmosphere are valued features of our international working community.
Got interested? Please introduce yourself by sending in application and CV with salary expectation by 27 October 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please contact Clinical Research Manager Leena Huoponen, +358 40 777 5154 on 8th, 13th and 21st October at 1-2PM (EEST).
Crown CRO is a private company with Finnish roots and a global network. Since 2005 we have been operating in clinical studies. We specialize in customer-oriented, competitive, and flexible services for clinical trials and regulatory affairs in Europe and the United States, serving the pharmaceutical, biotech, functional food, and medical device industries as well as contract research organizations. In addition to CRO services, we provide medical language services to our customers. Our headquarters is located in Espoo, Finland and we have strong presence in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. www.crowncro.com