We are currently seeking in Finland: Clinical Project Manager and Lead-CRA
As a Clinical Project Manager and a Lead-CRA, you will be expected to deliver high quality clinical study data throughout clinical trials from study start to closure. You will contribute to the overall success of Crown CRO and its customers by establishing and sharing competence and expertise on co-ordination of study tasks, strategic therapeutic fields and good customer relations.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a degree in Sciences or Health Care and at least three years of experience of working in the field of clinical research, including experience of tasks described below.
The successful candidate:
- Manages and is responsible for all activities related to global and/or local clinical trials from the study concept to the clinical study research report
- Acts as a leader of the Study Team, from the request of core Study Team members to study close-out contributes to the Study Concept development with regard to its operational aspects
- Develops the comprehensive overview and operational plans for the study by developing and maintaining the Study Plan
- Identifies, implements, leads and manages a cross-functional core Study Team for the duration of the study, working with functional line management to identify team members and resolve issues
- Possesses strong organizational, documentation, and interpersonal communication skills and willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Is responsible for study specific oversight
- Performs ongoing vendor management, including negotiation of scope of work, budgets (incl. change orders), performance management, and issue resolution
- Fluent in Finnish and in English languages, both written and verbal
- Possesses ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Possesses ability and willingness to travel
We are offering you an opportunity to work in clinical studies relating to various therapeutic areas and indications with a team of motivated and supportive colleagues.
For further information, please contact Anneli Vuorinen, Vice President of Projects, Crown CRO, tel. +358 40 1922 286 or email email@example.com or Leena Huoponen, Vice President of Consulting, Crown CRO, tel. +358 40 777 5154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this position, please submit your application and CV with salary expectation to email@example.com by the 6th of March, 2020.